A number of important payroll changes are coming into force from April 2021, which may affect you and your employees.
- Personal Allowance threshold increase
- National Insurance threshold increase
- Automatic Enrolment earnings threshold
- Changes to National Minimum Wage and National Living Wage rates
- Statutory Payment rates
- IR35 Off Payroll Rules
- National Insurance contributions relief for employers who hire veterans
To read the comprehensive list of changes, and what action you need to take, please click below.Payroll Changes April 2021
Need payroll advice? Get in touch with our dedicated experts here.