Employment tax controls and governance to minimise employment tax risks
Our dedicated employment tax team is made up of highly experienced advisers who have worked within HMRC as employer compliance inspectors, as well as for the ‘big four’ accountancy firms.
We are proud to combine our extensive tax knowledge with years of experience gained from working on ‘both sides of the fence’ to provide a comprehensive employment tax service. With cost-effective and pragmatic solutions, our clients are able to focus on their day jobs, without having to worry about HMRC.
Our employment tax team will:
- Ensure that your business has effective processes in place for expenses and benefits that are compliant with HMRC legislation
- Provide assistance in the event of HMRC Inspections in relation to Employer Compliance, National Minimum Wage, CJRS Furlough, IR35/Employment Status and Apprenticeship Levy
- Provide advice in respect of all aspects of operating within the Construction Industry Scheme
- Assist clients in managing all aspects of employment status compliance, including dealing with IR35 Off Payroll Working intermediary issues
- Advise clients in respect of processes required to evidence compliance with National Minimum Wage legislation
- Work with clients to ensure compliance with CJRS furlough scheme where claims have been made
- Help clients ensure that termination payments are dealt with tax-efficiently and are compliant with the complex technical requirements
- Advise on how remuneration packages, including compliant salary sacrifice arrangements, can be structured cost-effectively to provide savings for employees and the business