A number of important payroll changes are coming into force from April 2022, which may affect you and your employees.
- National Minimum Wage increase
- Changes to National Insurance contribution rates
- Increase to statutory payments
- Employment Allowance increase
- Changes to student loan repayment thresholds
To read a comprehensive list of the changes, and find out what actions you need to take, download our PDF guide below.
Further payroll support
If you would like more advice on how the payroll changes may affect you or your business, please get in touch with our dedicated payroll service experts today.Download publication