PPS Equipment Management Ltd, registered in Edinburgh, Scotland, and operating from Swadlincote, Derbyshire, England, a company which rents and washes pallets used for hauling food and pharmaceutical products, acquired an 87.5% stake in TFA Box Company Ltd, registered in Hull, East Yorkshire, England, and operating from Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, England, a company which rents plastic boxes and pallets. Consideration not disclosed. The remaining 12.5% was retained by owner Steve Moore who will continue to act as a consultant. NatWest provided term debt and working capital facilities in support of the deal.

Feb 10

Smith Cooper Team
David Crump

Experts that advised on this deal

David Crump

Corporate Finance Director