Our dedicated team of experts are expertly equipped to assist with:
- Independent business reviews (IBRs)
- Time-to-pay arrangements (TTP)
- Cash and working capital options
- Pre-pack administration (“pre-pack”)
- Company voluntary arrangements (CVAs)
- Creditors voluntary liquidations (CVLs)
- Winding-up by the court (compulsory liquidations)
- Administrative receivership
Dean Nelson, Nicholas Lee, Andrew Stevens, and Michael Roome are all licensed in the United Kingdom to act as insolvency practitioners by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. They are bound by the insolvency code of ethics, which can be found here.
When acting as receivers, administrative receivers or administrators, they act as agents only, without personal liability, and when acting as administrators, the affairs, business, and property of the company are being managed by them.